Terms and conditions
This page explains the terms and conditions of using wncdigital.ae which will be applied to all users and visitors of the website. The website usage may be stopped, and/or prevented, and/or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user or if there are good reasons to believe that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations. Conditions include but are not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorised to access
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of the WNC Digital or violating applicable procedures or documenting them without an official permit from the WNC Digital
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message or sending news messages
- Using this website by any means for sending an email or announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to the WNC Digital unrightfully
Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the person involved to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.
There are no fees for using this website.
The WNC Digital website does not bear or hold responsibility against any damages, costs and expenses, related to any violation of the conditions of using this website by the user or by any other person acting on his behalf.
The WNC Digital website reserves all rights to deny or restrict, modify or discontinue access to any particular feature/s that are part of the website at any time, without enduring any responsibility or attributing reasons whatsoever.
Users must visit this page from time to time to check the revised terms and conditions.